Our purpose is to give you the healthy straight and beautiful smile that you have always wanted. We understand that choosing to receive the ultimate orthodontic care is a big decision and we respect your decision to improve the way you look and feel.
Our entire practice team will work as hard as possible to make sure that your entire orthodontic experience is as rewarding as possible.
We utilise the latest technology and offer a variety of safe, proven and gentle treatment options to give you the best customised individual care that you need.
What happens at the first visit?
Your first visit: every smile starts with a consultation
- Your initial consultation allows us to meet you and discuss the nature of your concerns. This appointment is arranged to give you detailed information about the type of orthodontic treatment required and possible treatment options;
- If plain X-rays are required to plan treatment then this fee will be covered entirely under Medicare and be supplemented with a Radiologist’s report;
- If a second appointment is required to discuss the initial and radiographic findings, then this is provided at no additional cost. Comprehensive written reports will follow and be sent to both you and your dentist/ GP/ENT surgeon or other referring health care provider;
- We will provide a customised and individualised orthodontic treatment plan, as well as a finance plan to make orthodontic treatment affordable over an interest-free period;
- We make sure to provide the best possible long-term outcome.