Excellence made affordable
When orthodontic treatment is implemented at the proper time, treatment is often less costly than the dental care required to treat the more serious problems that can develop years later. Orthodontic fees have not increased as much as the costs for many other consumer products. Financing is available and our practice offers many affordable payment programmes (see below).
We strive to provide you with affordable and high-quality orthodontic treatment. The cost of any individual orthodontic treatment programme depends on the type and severity of the problem as well as the duration/particular type of orthodontic treatment needed.
All fees and payment options will be fully explained and confirmed in writing before the commencement of any treatment programme.
Our fees are all-inclusive and cover your appliances, all of your treatment visits, your initial retainers and retention evaluation visits for up to two years after full-fixed appliances are removed. There is no fee for periodic growth check appointments after phase one treatments.
This ensures that you never have to worry about any surprise expenses coming up during the course of your orthodontic treatment.
Affordable payment plans
Your smile is yours forever and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to feel comfortable making this investment in your family or yourself. We have several payment options available to meet the needs of our patients including:
- A fee discount if payment is made in full at the commencement of treatment (please discuss this in advance with the practice manager).
- An interest-free payment plan which extends your payments over the duration of treatment. Payments are spread out at intervals of six to eighteen months for your convenience and do not specifically relate to the work carried out in any month.
- Acceptance of payments by Cash, EFTPOS, Visa, American Express and MasterCard.
Private health insurance
Our staff will assist in providing you with the relevant information for your Health Fund to correctly process your claim.
All accounts/receipts are emailed each month to efficiently facilitate private health insurance claims.
You may find it helpful to contact your insurance provider to receive more details about your individual treatment rebates before the commencement of any orthodontic treatment.
Why choose BVO and what makes us different?
Dr. Kebsch provides evidence-based, world-class orthodontics and combines personal care with technical excellence. We are not your standard orthodontic office.
Here are some of the things that set us apart as an elite orthodontic provider:
- Custom orthodontic treatment: we treat every patient individually, one at a time, and not in an open-plan clinic with multiple operators;
- We use the most modern and advanced orthodontic techniques/ materials, in combination with the latest evidence-based treatment methods to reduce treatment times and enhance long-term results;
- We have a strong focus on prevention and interceptive intervention to ensure that our younger patients have a minimum of dentistry and orthodontics over a lifetime;
- No charge for children’s growth checks until they are ready to start treatment. We provide complete transparency. Everything is explained at every stage and family members are always welcome in our treatment rooms;
- We treat every patient as an individual and devise a customised treatment plan to create the smile and bite that fits best with their unique teeth and facial form;
- At BVO there is NO clinical delegation. Dr Kebsch performs all aspects of treatment himself and does not delegate clinical procedures to other staff members. This means that our benchmark high standards can be consistently maintained and ideal outcomes achieved in the least amount of time;
- BVO provides the option of interest-free payment plans for all orthodontic treatment programmes with no third party finance;
- No costly X-rays. When required, X-rays are bulk-billed (covered) under Medicare which offers a significant financial saving;
- One location, not multiple. This means that your Orthodontist is always available for you, rather than splitting time between multiple locations. This also means certainty about appointment times on days that suit you;
- A focus on fixed retention methods that add a level of predictability to the long-term treatment results;
- No additional retention fee for the first set of retainers;
- No fee for two years of post-orthodontic retainer care and supervision;
- BVO is the leading specialist provider of INVISALIGN in Sydney’s inner west. Dr. Kebsch has lectured for INVISALIGN and was amongst the first orthodontists to provide this revolutionary treatment after its introduction to Australia;
- Efficiency – We spend time and effort in devising individualised orthodontic treatment plans and executing those plans with the greatest efficiency to limit orthodontic treatment times with the ultimate outcome. This allows our patients to be in treatment for the minimal amount of time to achieve the best possible results;
- We place and use temporary anchorage devices (TADs). This revolutionary technology allows us to move teeth in ways that were not possible in the past. Dr. Kebsch was one of the pioneers of this advancement in orthodontic progress and uses it to obtain outcomes that could not be achieved even a decade ago.
We take immense pride in the quality of our outcomes and the confidence that a beautiful smile has brought to thousands of our patients over the years. We look forward to meeting you, knowing that it would be a privilege to provide you with the same beautiful result.